Don’t miss the last Meatless Monday
Shaved asparagus and beet salad with mustard vinaigrette and walnuts, lettuce wraps with veggies and tofu, coconut rice, and their own chocolate truffles, thanks to the NYU Student Food Co-op, a brand spanking new student group offering education, catering and sustainable, affordable options to the NYU community. Check them out!
If you haven’t already, you can still make a pledge!
Whether you’re looking for:
- Vegetarian Recipes (or submit some of your favorites to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Resources from local NYC Eating Guides to an NYU Sustainable Lunch Map
- Articles, books, blogs, and podcasts to keep you up on the links between climate change, meat, and health
- Apps, and Cookbooks to plan out your sustainable eats
- Q&A Interviews with NYU vegetarian athletes like Pete Horn to Dirt Candy Chef, Amanda Cohen
It’s all here online on the site, so take a minute to wander around!
We’re also tweeting away, follow us @NYUmeatless! Send in your pics of favorite local spots, what you’re cooking up and home and how you’re living out a sustainable life in NYC.